Jerry Jeudy Arrested In Colorado (update: all charges dismissed)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
It qualifies as domestic violence because of the relationship between the parties, not because of the actual act. There are property crimes that fall under domestic violence statutes because of a current or former relationship between those involved.
Perhaps "Domestic Dispute" would be better wording...?🤔

Reactions: Guido

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
And…..this is why we should wait (like many on here do) before jumping to conclusions. My rephrasing of the judge’s comments… “After looking at the evidence and the fact that there was none it was clear no crime had been committed.”
I’m glad that they dismissed the charges, but if I were him I might be considering a lawsuit

• Facepalm
Reactions: DogPatch

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I’m glad that they dismissed the charges, but if I were him I might be considering a lawsuit
against who? the cops? ain't gonna happen, her? pointless. just let it go, the rest of your life is before you. sometimes you have to admit it, i screwed up by being with this type of person. I will not make this mistake in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: DogPatch

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.