Jim Harbaugh leads while others...?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
What Harbaugh did here was outstanding. I'll reserve my comments about his coaching and recruiting tactics for another thread.

Black Lives Matter is more important than college football rivalry banter.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
holy crap. i just saw that.

i thought bama buzzard was talking about last week's comments in his post and didn't realize that he wore that shirt.
And if you're interested in following this train wreck. Finebaum, as he likes to do, simply will not let it go. He is roasting Dabo daily every chance he gets. Either on morning sports talk shows on ESPN or in social media columns. It's like Finebaum has something to personal to settle with him. LOL!

Reactions: Go Bama and 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
And if you're interested in following this train wreck. Finebaum, as he likes to do, simply will not let it go. He is roasting Dabo daily every chance he gets. Either on morning sports talk shows on ESPN or in social media columns. It's like Finebaum has something to personal to settle with him. LOL!
if finebaum's not careful, he is going to force dabo to do more baptisms at practice

• Haha
Reactions: crimsonaudio

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
if finebaum's not careful, he is going to force dabo to do more baptisms at practice
He's probably moved past the baptisms and moved onto the exorcisms. I saw this morning where Dabo has now put out a 14 minute "video" responding to the criticisms which is basically from Finebaum. Finebaum has already responded ripping him on that. LOL! Paul must'of came home early from the office and Dabo was "laying hands" on his wife or something. He's going after Dabo like a pack of wolves after a three legged dawg.

• Haha
Reactions: Go Bama and 92tide

IMALOYAL1

Suspended
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
If there was just a way to see into someones heart.

We could separate those that are just virtue signaling from those that live with it every day.

Latest threads

Amazon Prime / TideFans.shop

Your purchase through our Amazon affiliation and TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!