Link: Jim Harbaugh To The Packers??

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
He needs to go ... especially if Shea decides to go pro. Hard to see that situation at Michigan getting better than what it was this season. If he were somehow to lose to a Urban-less OSU team his days are numbered anyway. I would advise him to get out of Dodge ...

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I don't see Harbaugh going to the NFL now that he finally sees an opportunity to win the B1G with Meyer's retirement.
Seriously disagree. I see him as an NFL coach first. He was on the wrong end of a power struggle in San Francisco, and once Michigan came calling, he decided to leave. It wouldn't surprise me to see him leave Michigan for an NFL job where he had a good amount of decision-making power. I'm not sure he'll do well with Aaron Rodgers, but I don't think he'll be too bad of a coach in the NFL.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
As a Packers fan this is not who I want to be our next head coach.
I don't really see CJH 'Making The Pack Great Again'.
(Pardon the pun)
Is the Pack desperate to hire a coach who isn't making it big in College Football?
I know that CJH is a pretty good coach, but do they set out to hire a PRETTY GOOD COACH. I wouldn't.
Will the retirement of CUM make CJH a better coach,
or will he be considered better because CUM retired.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.