92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
congressman lewis wrote this recently and asked that it be published on the day of his funeral

Together, You Can Redeem the Soul of Our Nation Though I am gone, I urge you to answer the highest calling of your heart and stand up for what you truly believe. - NYT

While my time here has now come to an end, I want you to know that in the last days and hours of my life you inspired me. You filled me with hope about the next chapter of the great American story when you used your power to make a difference in our society. Millions of people motivated simply by human compassion laid down the burdens of division. Around the country and the world you set aside race, class, age, language and nationality to demand respect for human dignity.

That is why I had to visit Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington, though I was admitted to the hospital the following day. I just had to see and feel it for myself that, after many years of silent witness, the truth is still marching on.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.