News Article: JoJo Earle -- Broken foot

Bamaglory

1st Team
Dec 8, 2005
There's Leary, Holden, and Jones-Bell with some experience. Freshman Aaron Anderson is out a few weeks with a knee issue. Then there's freshman Kendrick Law. He's really fast, and can line up at any position. Bond and the other freshmen don't seem quite ready yet. Who knows, maybe after fall camp, we'll see a surprise.
Let's hope one of those guys steps up. It seems like almost every year a WR comes in and instantly gets it and contributes. Amari Cooper is one name that comes to mind. Kobe Prentice is another that can help.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Let's hope one of those guys steps up. It seems like almost every year a WR comes in and instantly gets it and contributes. Amari Cooper is one name that comes to mind. Kobe Prentice is another that can help.
Maybe. But Prentice, along with Bond and Preston, enrolled this summer and didn't participate in Spring. Anderson and Law enrolled early though. Maybe Prentice is a fast learner. He does have great speed and reminds me a bit of Waddle.

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
Maybe. But Prentice, along with Bond and Preston, enrolled this summer and didn't participate in Spring. Anderson and Law enrolled early though. Maybe Prentice is a fast learner. He does have great speed and reminds me a bit of Waddle.
Ya'll forgetting Jaymar Gibbs ? ? Risky but more than proven talent as a returner. We have rolled the dice on that position (KR/PR) many times, i.e. Waddle.

Reactions: Ole Man Dan

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Starting job locked-up a week into camp at a spot that was definitely an open competition?
Pay attention to what Saban said about JoJo... He was practing with the 1's before his injuries.

Saban said the wide receiver was having an impressive training camp.Saban said, via 247 Sports.

Saban said the wide receiver was having an impressive training camp before the injury.

“Probably the best he’s been on a consistent basis,” he said. “Just saw a guy that grew up and was playing with a lot of confidence. We’ll miss him for a while, but we want him to get well and I’m sure he’ll contribute to the team at some point in time this year.”

• Thank You
Reactions: Con, Bazza and UAH

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Maybe, but unfortunately it seems to happen. Holding my breath with today`s scrimmage, especially the O line.
Just my opinion, of course, but there’s a HUuuuuuuuuGE difference between voicing your concerns over the possibility of potential injuries…..and BOLDLY predicting the loss of four starting players, during fall camp, on a public forum in an attempt to get a reaction from people.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Just my opinion, of course, but there’s a HUuuuuuuuuGE difference between voicing your concerns over the possibility of potential injuries…..and BOLDLY predicting the loss of four starting players, during fall camp, on a public forum in an attempt to get a reaction from people.
True. Personally not predicting any number of injuries. Nobody can really know. Just concerned with the fact that we seem to get people hurt in critical numbers, particularly in a given position each year.

Reactions: BearFoot

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I'm not trying to get a reaction. It's a DISCUSSION forum. I'm just tired of seeing this happen( it seems like) every year, as I know all of you are as well. It's just frustration coming out. Surely you can understand that.

Reactions: BearFoot

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I'm not trying to get a reaction. It's a DISCUSSION forum. I'm just tired of seeing this happen( it seems like) every year, as I know all of you are as well. It's just frustration coming out. Surely you can understand that.
I didn't sense you seeking reaction. But I did sense a bit of over worry exaggeration. Yes, we've had more than our share of "high profile" player injuries in the last few seasons. It does put us on edge with concern. But predicting 4 high profile injuries during fall camp was a bit much. Most high profile injuries have occurred during actual games, with some early in the season. Waddle for example. Williams and Metchie late in the season. McClellan was in October. The really bad part about your post, was that it caused me to knock on wood. 🥴

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I didn't sense you seeking reaction. But I did sense a bit of over worry exaggeration. Yes, we've had more than our share of "high profile" player injuries in the last few seasons. It does put us on edge with concern. But predicting 4 high profile injuries during fall camp was a bit much. Most high profile injuries have occurred during actual games, with some early in the season. Waddle for example. Williams and Metchie late in the season. McClellan was in October. The really bad part about your post, was that it caused me to knock on wood. 🥴
The good news is his prediction will probably be as accurate as the time he predicted auburn to “dominate” in 2015. Or all the times he said Oklahoma was the best team in the country. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Ledsteplin

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.