Joke thread - including cartoons, memes, and misc - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
But procedural cop shows just have to zoom and enhance, right? From that they can see a tattoo, his eye color, and a scar. They then find the tattoo artist's third cousin's 6th grade teacher's husband who lived next door to the guy 10 years ago and immediately recognizes him as "Steve".

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Once, skiing in Vail, I needed glove liners. The Evergreen Lodge, nextdoor, had a small gift shop in the lowest level which had stuff like that, so I ran over there. When I stepped in, the desk clerk had a sad expression on his face and the cash register door was open. When I told him what I wanted, he said "The computer is down." I asked him if we couldn't just do a cash transaction, that I didn't need a receipt. He said "Then I wouldn't know how much to give you back." I told him the amount, off the top of my head, after adding tax. He brightened up and said "That'll work!" I gave him the money, he made change and I was on my way...

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
The lost art of counting back change. Now the clerk looks at the cash register display and thrusts whatever amount it says into your waiting hand. :cry:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
The lost art of counting back change. Now the clerk looks at the cash register display and thrusts whatever amount it says into your waiting hand. :cry:
Something I’ve taught my 11 year old son when working concessions. And how to turn your money the right way.

Reactions: seebell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.