Josh Heupel to Oklahoma?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
In fairness, that is 1 year more than Oklahoma's last two wildly successful HC hires...
Yep. But most felt Stoops had what it took, and he was from SOS, which carried weight. And like OSU's Day, Riley was chosen by the (currently very successful) coach and handed the keys to a supercar.

Can Heupel rebuild this recruiting class? This is his current class at fifteenessee: (0 *****, 2 ****, 13 ***)
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 12.06.42 PM.png

That's not gonna make it at OU.

That said, I'd love to see him go, the melt would be spectacular! :ROFLMAO:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If Huepel lands in Norman, the hill people will have a “come apart”. And Kiffin will use twitter the troll the crap out of them.

Could see it now. Kiffin: “No I’m not a candidate to return to the people I love in Knoxville”

Therefore, oh please let this happen.
I meant Kiffin to Norman. :)

Reactions: CB4

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Oh how enjoyable this would be. Take the hearts from Auburn fans on Saturday and then watch as Tennessee fans anguish over another one and done coach. Glorious.

Reactions: bamadwain

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Very Switzerland response from him. I have no delusions that Mama could pull him back to college, but Oklahoma could be Momma’s more attractive neighbor?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.