Josh Pate video on Jalen Hurts Bama or OU

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
OU was a means to an end, nothing more, nothing less. Bama is where the heart is for Jalen. OU fans cannot accept that is one them. Hurts has said numerous times he is a Bama boy.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I haven't watched the video.

I don't care if OU fans claim Hurts but, them acting like Bama fans can't when he played 3 years at Bama vs 1 at OU. Went to 3 national title games at Bama, 0 at OU. If only 1 teams is aloud to claim a player, Bama has far more reason to claim Hurts than OU.

But who cares, both fan bases can enjoy being fans of this guy. I don't get why OU fans have to turn into snobs about it.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Normally, when KC is in the Super Bowl, I pull for them. Why? It's stupid but simply because I'm a Braves fan and I like doing the chop!

This year I want Jalen to win the Super Bowl. I have never done this for the SB but, I will be wearing my Bama jersey during the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Con

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
... I don't get why OU fans have to turn into snobs about it.
Do you know many OU fans? Anyone who has ever lived in a place were they abound (as I did in Dallas for two decades) recognizes this as standard OU fan behavior. UTw fans are not dissimilar - part of why they hate each other is because of how alike they really are. I do not look forward to having these two fanbases join the SEC...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Do you know many OU fans? Anyone who has ever lived in a place were they abound (as I did in Dallas for two decades) recognizes this as standard OU fan behavior.
Heck, if you've been on this forum for long you've seen it. Pre-Saban they were here and loved the praise their program got from Bama fans. Once Saban came along and single-handedly left their program in the dust, they suddenly found TF.com 'different' and 'snooty', when in fact most were just not awestruck by the dirt burglars anymore.

The condescension they spewed in the early 2000's was tough to stomach.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.