Link: Josh Primo named SEC Freshman of the Week ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
He's gaining a lot of confidence. He came in with the potential the be a possible one-and-done. So to see him gain more confidence in his game and ability to contribute is going to be huge going forward. He kind of looked like a deer in headlights at the beginning of the season which was understandable but you can tell he's been sticking with it and he's been earning his touches and PT. I'm excited to see what he will be able to accomplish for the remainder of the season.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Congrats to Josh! He is coming on strong and now that he is in the starting line-up you can see his confidence continue to increase. Big part of the team's success and hope he keeps it up.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
He's gaining a lot of confidence. He came in with the potential the be a possible one-and-done. So to see him gain more confidence in his game and ability to contribute is going to be huge going forward. He kind of looked like a deer in headlights at the beginning of the season which was understandable but you can tell he's been sticking with it and he's been earning his touches and PT. I'm excited to see what he will be able to accomplish for the remainder of the season.
I joked in one of the recent game threads that I hope he doesn't improve too much the rest of the year because he might start getting the attention of NBA teams as a one and done.

I don't think he's likely to bolt this year, but if he improves at all next year "he gone."

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I'm not sure if this is accurate or not but I seem to recall someone in the past on this forum saying that due to his age he would not be eligible to leave after 1 year. Similar to Kira Lewis.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.