Julio Getting PAID--3 years, $66 mil

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
The Raiders released Brown this morning.
i think it was all a ruse to get Raiders to release him so he could get to N.E. A story this morning said he had worked with social media consultants to make a tweet/IG post that could get him released.
The next CBA better have a way of preventing this kind of junk by suspending for the rest of season any player who falls under the conduct detrimental clause.

Last edited:

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
i think it was all a ruse to get Raiders to release him so he could get to N.E. A story this morning said he had worked with social media consultants to make a tweet/IG post that could get him released.
The next CBA better have a way of preventing this kind of junk by suspending for the rest of season any player who falls under the conduct detrimental clause.

But would you trust the owners to not abuse it.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
the whole saga stinks. now that he is on a good team, the helmet is just fine?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.