July 29, 2022 practice ...

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
Glad to finally start seeing the team again. Lots of changed parts so hope they blend well. I know CNO had a boot camp his first year to promote team bonding. Wonder if they did anything similar this year. Will any of the games next week be broadcast anywhere? I haven’t found anything one way or the other.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Glad to finally start seeing the team again. Lots of changed parts so hope they blend well. I know CNO had a boot camp his first year to promote team bonding. Wonder if they did anything similar this year. Will any of the games next week be broadcast anywhere? I haven’t found anything one way or the other.
Good question on the team bonding camp, I think I heard CNO note they were going to use the Europe trip as the team bonding experience this year.

Reactions: dtgreg and Marg

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB)
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
:cool: Sooooo ... this is from Saturday's scrimmage. They actually opened it to the public last minute. I've been trying to temper my expectations so all I'm going to say is if they put in the work as a team, they can have a special season. Bradley and Miller are looking pretty solid as contributors to this team. Again its a scrimmage so take it for what its worth.

A midrange shot? 😳

BamaMike05

All-SEC
Jul 4, 2009
Madison, Alabama, United States

Everyone was talking so much about Brandon Miller (rightfully so) Noah Clowney was kind of overshadowed. This guy is going to be huge for us. 6’10 athletic big, that can step out and shoot the 3. He can play the 4 and the 5. He is also a very good rim protector. We have the tools to be so much better on offense and defense this season.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Everyone was talking so much about Brandon Miller (rightfully so) Noah Clowney was kind of overshadowed. This guy is going to be huge for us. 6’10 athletic big, that can step out and shoot the 3. He can play the 4 and the 5. He is also a very good rim protector. We have the tools to be so much better on offense and defense this season.
Wow. That was impressive and hopefully he is consistent. If yes, going to be a great year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - Bryce Young NIL Jersey

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!