Question: Just curious if you are pulling for or against Joe Burrow in Super Bowl

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
I would like the Rams better if they would go back to White and Blue helmets. I feel for Stafford, but at the same time struggle to pull for him after UGA just won a NC. A Super Bowl winning QB and a NC in the same year and UGA fans will be worse than ever. Joe is just too cocky. Maybe it will end in a tie.

Reactions: Bazza

TopBamaBloke

Scout Team
Jun 7, 2021
If Burrow wins, I’ll be happy that Jonah Williams is a Super Bowl champ. If the Rams win, I’ll be happy for A’Shawn (and any other former Tide player on the Rams or Bengals roster whom I can’t think of right now). Either way, it will be a good night for our program. A great night for our program would be to have one of our former players win the MVP (highly unlikely this year) or be the QB of the winning team. I hope to see a Mac vs. Burrow battle in future AFC title games.

Reactions: Con and Bazza

BamaHoops

3rd Team
Jan 13, 2019
I'm indifferent on the question. Love Burrow or hate Burrow - barring injury, he'll be in Canton one day. NFL teams need to get used to Burrow-Jamar Chase. It will happen hundreds of times in the next decade.

Last edited:

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
I'm a NFC guy so I'm pulling for Rams, also would like to see Donald win one he obviously the best defensive player in the NFL! Plus don't care for Burrow and he won't end up in Canton

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Despite the hype, Burrow hasn’t been anything special in the playoffs. 4 tds and 2 Int in three games. Cinci has played good defense, been lucky , and had great kicker
He has been the best quarterback in the playoffs in the AFC because his coach knows how to use him. But it’s most likely going to be a horrible super bowl because Cincinnati’s Oline sucks.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Barring anything crazy. Rams should win by 2-3 scores and it should be decided by halftime.
Well they have a Dummy for a coach and a quarterback that has the occasional “I got to throw to the other team” moments. So anything could happen but it’s probably going to be a blowout that no one remembers in a month.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm a NFC guy so I'm pulling for Rams
Never heard of a NFC guy but I guess now I know they exist.

, also would like to see Donald win one he obviously the best defensive player in the NFL!
I have always found that distinction debatable. He is great but he is a defensive tackle. A dominant one but still he doesn’t have to do all the stuff a linebacker has to do in the NFL.

If it wasn’t for it being LA and them outright buying a Super Bowl then I would be cheering hard for him to get one. But as it is this is one of those Ravens vs 49ers Super Bowls for me in which I wish both could lose and everyone would try to forget that the Super Bowl was ever played that year.

Plus don't care for Burrow and he won't end up in Canton
If Eli manning is a shoe in for Canton then Joe Burrow will be if he makes it 10 years.

Bama75&80

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 5, 2019
Against, pulling more for Stafford, mainly because of all the time he spent with the worst organization in the NFL, hope he's able to prove all his naysayers wrong!
Besides I haven't liked LS? Since Paul Paul Dietzels Chinese Bandits, they came along at the same time as Momma called 'BEAR' home!!
You’ve seen a championship or two🤪👍

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Never heard of a NFC guy but I guess now I know they exist.

I have always found that distinction debatable. He is great but he is a defensive tackle. A dominant one but still he doesn’t have to do all the stuff a linebacker has to do in the NFL.

If it wasn’t for it being LA and them outright buying a Super Bowl then I would be cheering hard for him to get one. But as it is this is one of those Ravens vs 49ers Super Bowls for me in which I wish both could lose and everyone would try to forget that the Super Bowl was ever played that year.

If Eli manning is a shoe in for Canton then Joe Burrow will be if he makes it 10 years.
Well since you broke down all of my comment, I pull for Dallas so I'm an NFC fan, Donald is disruptive lineman like him make linebackers job's easier and I'm not a Manning fan but he won two bowls( even though he had a very good defense) so that'll get him in the Hof

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.