Just Visiting

jtide

Scout Team
Oct 14, 2000
Talladega, AL
Hey everybody. Just wanted to drop by and say that I read a little bit myself. Mostly I read Stephen King books and short stories, but have read other books as well. I was told that Dean Koontz books are very well written, but I haven't had a lot of time to try any of his books.

bobstod

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Magnolia Springs, AL. USA
Well, stick around, Jtide! We'd love to bend your ear about the joys of reading books! Some of us could spend a long evening over a bar table and never talk about anything else!

Koontz is a talented writer. His work is imaginative and often supernatural, like SK. I don't think he is a strong at characterization as SK, but few are, and I'm not as familiar with Koontz's body of work. I have only read 4 or 5 of his books.

Drop by often, and stay a while!

------------------
ALABAMA: Tradition; Class; A name to respect in College Football

jtide

Scout Team
Oct 14, 2000
Talladega, AL
Will do Bobstod. Would love to meet more Tidefans members and might just hear a good story or two.

------------------
"I've been sitting here trying to remember a little tune. Something about "punt Bama punt!" Coach Bryant moments after Alabama's resounding 35-0 victory over Auburn in 1973.

LTBF

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
B'ham,
Hi, j. So glad to see you over here on this board. I am listening to the Cubs as I write on this thread. Things don't look good for the Cubbies now, as they trail the Rockies 6-1 at Colorado.

Pick something good to read and join us. LOTR, if you want to invest lots of time. There are some good baseball books out there. One I read recently that I loved is called Baseball as History.

See ya on the Pro-sports board!

ROLL TIDE FOREVER!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.