Karma for Riley...

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
It's funny I think Caleb Williams is very good but he seems to have some of the same struggles as Rattler did at times. Doesn't really know how to navigate the pocket and backs up too far then bails too early. He's just a better athlete than Rattler and covers it better

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I know, as a grandpa and a great grandpa, I'm supposed to be an example for all my kids. It's not nice to laugh at someone else's misfortune. Well sorry kids, Lincoln just got him a big ole steamy slice of karma! Thank You Utah.
As Benevolent Dictator, I absolve you from all guilt. It is perfectly okay to laugh at people like Riley.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Riley teams are as predictable as a broken record, great offense until they need it in a big game and pathetic tackling. Did y'all hear Riley said that Caleb Williams wouldn't come out even though he was "not even close to 50%." He said, "he wouldn't let me take him out." Let me? Since when does a coach have to ask the QB if he wants to come out? It's the coach's decision, and at some point, the coach has to do what's best for the team.
Yeah…if you’re a “coach”.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.