Kiffin to Ole Miss. Wow!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
His brother worked there and was implicated with some of their violations. I bet they'll even bring the brother back too.

• Haha
Reactions: The Ols

Bamachamps

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 14, 2017
Wow! I thought he was going to Arkansas. Which is the better job?? Ole Miss or Arkansas??

Bamachamps

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 14, 2017
I liked Lane. I think he matured under Saban but he will always be Lane!! The SEC west is going through a transition. Curious to see how all this plays out.

Bamachamps

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 14, 2017
Gosh if Muschamp gets fired and Lane hires him then Ole Miss might end up pretty good after a few recruiting classes. This getting interesting.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I am not betting on Muschamp to get fired. The market is bad for South Carolina because so many regional competitors in their tier plus FSU in the market. If they were going to change coaches, they've already missed out on the appropriate timing to be in the mix for a good replacement.

When their AD said that he'd be back, nobody believed him but it seems like he was dead serious. At this point an end-of-season performance review has happened and termination papers are usually tendered to a coach by that point.

Reactions: dvil doc

Bamachamps

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 14, 2017
I am not betting on Muschamp to get fired. The market is bad for South Carolina because so many regional competitors in their tier plus FSU in the market. If they were going to change coaches, they've already missed out on the appropriate timing to be in the mix for a good replacement.

When their AD said that he'd be back, nobody believed him but it seems like he was dead serious. At this point an end-of-season performance review has happened and termination papers are usually tendered to a coach by that point.
Do you think Muschamp would be a good Defense hire if he did lose his job? I think he did one season at the Barn. I can’t remember if he did well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.