Game Thread: King Henry vs Chiefs

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Was looking for this thread and couldn't find it. Just got the feeling the Chiefs are destined to get through but King Henry will have a lot to say about that.

Reactions: TexasBama

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Funny, commentators talk about how great the OC has been for the Titans this year. Heck, just give it to Henry. Brilliant!

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Thanks for making this a game thread - makes it easier for me to see the team in blue as decked out in crimson and a running game fit to be tied. Like the little inside power sweep just now - let's say Tide-uns 10, Choking Big Reds (Reid) 0.

• Welcome!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I am a Chiefs fan, but I would be happy to see Henry do well. I have heard rumors that if the Titans do not resign Henry, the Chiefs will. Can you imagine how good the Chiefs would be if that happened?
Steelers fan, but I like Mahomes. But Vrabel and Henry are forcing me to be more partial to the Titans today. But the Winner of this game gets my support in two weeks, I cant stand the Niners and I have too many obnoxious Packers friends.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Got the feeling that Mahomes is going to go off soon but the Titans are spotted 10 points. See if they can keep it up. Chiefs are going to score some points today.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Steelers fan, but I like Mahomes. But Vrabel and Henry are forcing me to be more partial to the Titans today. But the Winner of this game gets my support in two weeks, I cant stand the Niners and I have too many obnoxious Packers friends.
I hate the niners and the packers. I want to punch A-A-Ron in the face.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.