Game Thread: King Henry vs Chiefs

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
So, with KC in the Super Bowl and Brady as a free agent, do y'all think KC is going to take over as the dominant team in the AFC?
As long as they can keep that QB healthy, but I am not sure how that will be possible the way Mahomes plays.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
So, with KC in the Super Bowl and Brady as a free agent, do y'all think KC is going to take over as the dominant team in the AFC?
If Brady goes to someone like the Titans, Steelers, or Broncos then all bets are off because those are built teams. I think he winds up with the Cowboys personally

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
If they are really talking about $40 million per year, then they are talking about Mahomes never winning any more titles.
That's why you see teams try to go "all in" while the QB is on his rookie contract.

K.C. may be good for a while but ultimately, if they don't draft extremely well, they'll end up like Rodgers/Green Bay, good because of QB but never quite good enough to win multiple titles.

Reactions: B1GTide

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Mahomes is making $555,000 this season, but he is expected to make $40 million per season soon, as B1GTide mentioned. What a deal the Chiefs are getting this season! I know Mahomes is very good, but that is an enormous amount of money.
It is and he is probably not worth it if it is going to bleed the rest of the team dry. I guess they better hope they get their Super Bowl now.

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.