No this I can get behind. While I like Blackledge and McDonough , getting to listen to Eli will be a treat!From ESPN press room
- Hometown Audio Feed: Fans can listen to the local radio broadcast of each of the four teams, with their audio feed synced up with ESPN’s presentation. This MegaCast feed is made possible in conjunction with Alabama Radio Network Powered by Learfield/IMG College, Clemson Sports and Campus Marketing Powered by JMI Sports, Notre Dame Radio Network Powered by Notre Dame Global Partnerships and Ohio State Sports Network Powered by Learfield/IMG College.
- Alabama (SEC Network): Eli Gold, John Parker Wilson, Rashad Johnson and Chris Stewart
- Clemson (ACC Network): Don Munson, Tim Bourret and Reggie Merriweather
- Notre Dame (ACC Network): Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris and Jack Nolan
- Ohio State (ESPN App): Paul Keels, Jim Lachey, Matt Andrews and Skip Mosic
Herbie’s replacement would need to have an encyclopedic knowledge of Brent Venables and an affinity for mentioning Venables about 15 times per minute.I know a guy in the Dallas area who would call the game for free as an audition. Knows a lot about the sport’s history,. And he’s not working his other job that day.
Too bad Herbie wasn’t for here but anyway.....
Brent Venables, who is too scared to move out and demonstrate coaching acumen away from Dabo Swinney, told me before the game that the team that scores the most points prior to the final gun was likely to win as well as avoid overtime.Herbie’s replacement would need to have an encyclopedic knowledge of Brent Venables and an affinity for mentioning Venables about 15 times per minute.
You talking about the view from above and behind the QB that doesn’t go wide enough to show the CBs and WRs? Yeah, that one stinks.I definitely plan on watching the Eli version, but if it is bad angles I will not. I cannot understand why they would do it that way.
Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!