Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Maybe I'm off base, but I feel terrible for his family friends, and for those that were with him on that helicopter. To leave this earth suddenly, no matter how, is such a tough thing for those left behind.
Many of us have empathy and it comes out when a famous celebrity passes. Here is an article on how many of us deal with a celebrity death.

• Thank You
Reactions: Bazza

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
This thread is going to get back on track or be closed.
If you don’t understand, then don’t try to downplay it and make us think like you. You ARE coming off disrespectful and I’m disgusted at some of your comments.
Included my quote in case you or others missed it.

The ignorant sparring will stop or the thread will be closed. I hope that is understood.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
According to Wikipedia that is not true, but he is the model for Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association.
If you'd like, I can go change Wikipedia with the self-edit.

Tbf, it appears the story is far more complicated and falls into a "competing tales that may both have elements of truth in them." Good catch, though - I read that comment years ago in a Bill James book, and he's pretty thorough, but maybe he's wrong, too.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
This just in........

And, instead of coming from pensions or anything directly related to the law enforcement agency responsible, this money will be paid by taxpayers...

Reactions: FaninLA

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.