Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Guys the past few days and next week will be "hit or miss" with me and I will be without internet from 2/28' til' 3/3, at least I hope and plan to be connected by Century link then. But the speed will improve from 400mps to 1000, a gig of mps! We plan on being in Shakopee 3/1 around 3:00 P.M. or 3:30. We leave L'ville about 2:30 P.M. or so, in a 20 foot U-Hual Truck and my car. Weather looks clear and cold, and with the help of GOD we'll make it! And I have taken U-Tube TV. and I Love it.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Guys the past few days and next week will be "hit or miss" with me and I will be without internet from 2/28' til' 3/3, at least I hope and plan to be connected by Century link then. But the speed will improve from 400mps to 1000, a gig of mps! We plan on being in Shakopee 3/1 around 3:00 P.M. or 3:30. We leave L'ville about 2:30 P.M. or so, in a 20 foot U-Hual Truck and my car. Weather looks clear and cold, and with the help of GOD we'll make it! And I have taken U-Tube TV. and I Love it.
Congrats on the move. (I think).
BTW: When I cut the cord I went with ROKU and u-tube TV. I love it, after I got used to navigating on it. BTW: U-Tube was easy to find all of Alabama's games last year.

Reactions: kyallie

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Quarterback Jalen Hurts will only work out with quarterbacks at NFL Combine because he's a quarterback
FROM FANSIDED
Bill Polian didn't suggest this, but Jalen Hurts will not be working with running backs or receivers at...​
READ POST
Maybe not the best decision, because with his abilities, they ought to be shown.
Jalen has an innate ability to make something, out of nothing, when a play breaks down.
Hope the best for him.
I love seeing our former players become millionaires.

Reactions: kyallie

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.