Alabama: Latest Bama News 5/30/2022 Thru 6/5/2022

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy sees all charges dismissed
Jerry Jeudy takes the field for training camp with the Denver Broncos for his rookie season
According to multiple reports, the Arapahoe County District Attorney’s office has filed a motion to dismiss all charges against Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy. Three weeks ago Jeudy was arrested for second-degree criminal tampering with a domestic violence enhancer after a dispute with the mother of his one-month-old child. ESPN’s Adam Schefter shared a […]
This whole story was a 'Splash and Smear' of Ruggs.
She wanted a pound of flesh, but didn't realize the outcome would likely effect her $$$.
Detectives overcharged, because they can always lower the charge.
But w/o her cooperation they don't have much to take to court.
This is not a case any DA want's to take to court. They could get a little publicity, but the likely outcome is egg on their face.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
'Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?' ;)
This isn't over either.
ATM will get beat by Miami and/or The Razorbacks.That will all depend on if Max Johnson wins the QB job and can direct the team with a steady hand,despite Fisher's archaic offensive philosophies and gameplans in many of their games.They will "probably" get by StarkVegas at home.

Then their season will start falling down like a House of Cards. The Tide will kick their rear ends all over the yard at B-D,which leads to The Titanic taking on serious water. They will follow that thrashing with consecutive games with a much-improved USCE,Ole Miss,The Gators,and War Eagle,2 of which are on the road. Cant you just see this thing starting to unravel?

The immaturity and the personality of Fisher will really begin to reveal its ugly head. I will say that this is one heck of a very difficult 8-game Gauntlet,in which Bimbo and his cast of highly paid"Superstars", are not and will not in any way be prepared to handle.They close with LSU,who of course, will have immense talent all over the field.

The stench will be unbearable. At best I believe they go 8-4. AT BEST. More than likely 7-5 or 6-6. There are a lot of severely overrated and over-valued Coaches. But James Franklin,along with Dumbo,are at the very top of the list and cant even see the next name.

And the rotting stench will be unbearable

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
ATM will get beat by Miami and/or The Razorbacks.That will all depend on if Max Johnson wins the QB job and can direct the team with a steady hand,despite Fisher's archaic offensive philosophies and gameplans in many of their games.They will "probably" get by StarkVegas at home.

Then their season will start falling down like a House of Cards. The Tide will kick their rear ends all over the yard at B-D,which leads to The Titanic taking on serious water. They will follow that thrashing with consecutive games with a much-improved USCE,Ole Miss,The Gators,and War Eagle,2 of which are on the road. Cant you just see this thing starting to unravel?

The immaturity and the personality of Fisher will really begin to reveal its ugly head. I will say that this is one heck of a very difficult 8-game Gauntlet,in which Bimbo and his cast of highly paid"Superstars", are not and will not in any way be prepared to handle.They close with LSU,who of course, will have immense talent all over the field.

The stench will be unbearable. At best I believe they go 8-4. AT BEST. More than likely 7-5 or 6-6. There are a lot of severely overrated and over-valued Coaches. But James Franklin,along with Dumbo,are at the very top of the list and cant even see the next name.

And the rotting stench will be unbearable
8-4 with all that talent in College Station? Anything can happen I suppose, but if that occurs there`ll be a lot of screamin and hollerin by some deep pocket boosters.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
8-4 with all that talent in College Station? Anything can happen I suppose, but if that occurs there`ll be a lot of screamin and hollerin by some deep pocket boosters.
ATM is fortunate to have The U and Arkansas at home.IF they win those 2 games(And I dont believe they will),they will be unbeaten when they get to B-D and possibly playing with some confidence.

The U is going to be pretty good. Van Dyke is a top-10 QB. They have several pieces coming back up front,and add Ole Miss transfer Henry Parrish to their RB room who I really like and Clemson Transfer Frank Ladsen to the WR room.He is very talented who could bust out.Defensively they have brought in like 5-6 transfers who they think will start for them or give them some serious depth.They fully expect to win the ACC Coastal and they just might.

The Razorbacks are LOADED. On both sides of the ball. The only guy they lost on offense(and a pretty big loss) is Treylon Burks,but they brought in Jaden Hassewood from Oklahoma who is a talented kid.They played pretty solid defense about 3/4 of the time last year and I expect them to be very good on that side of the ball.Of course KJ is the key and keeping him upright. He is a heck of a QB also.They will beat the tar out of UC opening day and IF they can get by USCE and ATM early(Which I believe they will)?...Look out..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.