Alabama: Latest Bama News 6/13/2022 Thru 6/20/2022

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
WATCH: Alabama fans need to get very excited about LB Chris Braswell in the fall
Will Anderson and Dallas Turner draw the most conversation among Alabama’s outside linebackers. Jeremiah Alexander, a five-star freshman, has a chance to become elite. No one is talking much about Chris Braswell, and the third-year player from Maryland could be the biggest surprise. As a former five-star in the 2020 signing class, Braswell arrived more […]
Obviously this young man has world's of talent and has learned how to play some.Just getting started!Great size and motor,and he is going to play.The Tide has so many intriguing Personnel groupings they can/could use in and outside their normal schematic processes,that Coaches Saban,Pete,Robinson,Kelly,Hutzler,Roach,and the rest should be having a blast on the board.!!

Besides young Mr Braswell,I look for,and NOT limited to,the following position groups to start knocking the door down for playing time: And maybe not the "normal" names you hear...

Edge- K Koht + Quan R

Interior-Anquin Barnes,D Payne, M Goodwine,T Keenan,and Especially The BIG Dog Oatis,,

ILB-Deontae Lawson of course,plus Jackson,Kennedy,and Blackshire

Secondary-Terrion Arnold,K Story, and Devonta Smith

A lot of depth and versatility for sure. No one can argue that. And still have 2 young men to trim off the roster I do believe.

• Thank You
Reactions: kyallie

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Obviously this young man has world's of talent and has learned how to play some.Just getting started!Great size and motor,and he is going to play.The Tide has so many intriguing Personnel groupings they can/could use in and outside their normal schematic processes,that Coaches Saban,Pete,Robinson,Kelly,Hutzler,Roach,and the rest should be having a blast on the board.!!

Besides young Mr Braswell,I look for,and NOT limited to,the following position groups to start knocking the door down for playing time: And maybe not the "normal" names you hear...

Edge- K Koht + Quan R

Interior-Anquin Barnes,D Payne, M Goodwine,T Keenan,and Especially The BIG Dog Oatis,,

ILB-Deontae Lawson of course,plus Jackson,Kennedy,and Blackshire

Secondary-Terrion Arnold,K Story, and Devonta Smith

A lot of depth and versatility for sure. No one can argue that. And still have 2 young men to trim off the roster I do believe.
" 2 young men to trim off the roster....." Serious question. How is that done in college? Does CNS have a frank sit down discussion with a kid ( and perhaps parents ), discuss likelihood of playing time and an encouragement to enter the portal? For some reason, I`ve never thought a player gets " cut " in the traditional sense and like kids used to be back in the Middle Ages when I was coming up.

Reactions: kyallie

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.