Alabama: Latest Bama News 6/13/2022 Thru 6/20/2022

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Alabama LB Will Anderson has Heisman Trophy locked in as a goal for junior season
Will Anderson looks on at Alabama football bowl prep for Cincinnati
Will Anderson did not have the Heisman Trophy on his list of preseason goals for 2021, but the Alabama outside linebacker dominated college football. He was a finalist for the coveted bronze award and should have been in New York City for the presentation. Anderson had one of the greatest performances for a Crimson Tide […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Alabama offer leaves Louisiana ATH Ju’Juan Johnson speechless
Ju'juan johnson poses with nick saban after alabama camp
Ju’Juan Johnson was at a loss for words when he found out he picked up an offer from Alabama football Wednesday. Johnson attends Lafayette Christian Academy in Louisiana. Alabama is the seventh D1 program to offer the rising junior. The 2024 prospect found out about his offer during a conversation with Nick Saban, and he […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
WATCH: Alabama set to have another jam-packed recruiting weekend
Justice haynes flexes during alabama visit
Alabama football is continuing its big month on the recruiting trail by hosting another loaded group of official visitors this weekend. Touchdown Alabama Scouting/Recruiting Analyst Justin Smith provided a breakdown of the Crimson Tide’s expected official visitors on the latest episode of “The Process.” The full episode can be streamed below.

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Alabama football: 3 offseason questions Crimson Tide need to answer
FROM FANSIDED
Nick Saban's Alabamafootballteam will be one of the very best this upcoming college season....​
Jahmyr Gibbs is the MOST talented and explosive RB in America. And was last season. I could easily make the case he is the most talented and dangerous player in the country with the ball in his hands no matter the position.Minus maybe Bryce,Caleb Williams,and Hendon Hooker.He doesnt have world-class top end speed,but he is the most dynamic 1-cut runner with either foot I have seen for a long time. Think a combo Kamara/Reggie Bush/A bigger Jaylon Waddle.A threat to go 30,40,50,60,or 70 every time he touches it.

To not mention Tyler Harrell and Christian Leary as Very possible Big-Time ball catchers this fall is a mistake.Jamo was fantastic last year,and IF anyone tries to tell you they could name 6-8 better all-around WRs in college football last season than John Metchie?...They dont know what they are talking about.Metch caugh over 150 balls the last 2 seasons and was as dependable and tough as they come. These 2 will be missed.

However,I believe The Tide's throwing game will be better this year and much more diverse,Not too many people really comprehend just how good Burton really is.And Harrell? Once he gets comfortable he will blow the doors off opponent's backends. Like Jamo. All JoJo and Leary need is the time and the confidence.And show they will catch the football. Brooks and Holden arent quick-twitch burners but both have good size and both should combo to give this team more underneath and intermediate than Slade did.We got some real promising young guys to go with Latu in Outzs,Jurrassic Niblack,Danny Lewis,Elijah Brown,and The Juco kid Miles K.

And who in the world of Tide Fans could not be going crazy over the abilities of A Anderson,K Prentice,S Preston,K Law,and I Bond....I am telling you that these guys are athletic and really fast.In fact, this is the fastest WR room I have EVER seen in college football.

And....Who has a better RB room catching it and making things happen?..Answer: Nobody...BOB is the luckiest guy in this country with so much ammo in the garrison. Get creative and use it.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Alabama offer leaves 6-foot-5 rising sophomore QB Cutter Boley in disbelief
Cutter boley and nick saban during alabama visit
Lexington Christian Academy’s (KY) rising sophomore quarterback, Cutter Boley picked up an offer from Alabama football Saturday during a visit to UA. After a great visit I am excited to announce I have received an offer from Alabama!! #RollTide @BiIlOBrien @Alex_Mortensen_ @SWiltfong247 @AllenTrieu @VisionQb @PlayBookAthlete @NatlPlaymkrsAca @Oakley_Watkins @harrison2121 @NCEC_Recruiting @CoachTBarr @tightaction @adamgorney pic.twitter.com/RyHT1z80tP — Cutter […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Louisiana DL Melvin Hills III receives offer from Alabama
Melvin Hills and nick saban after alabama football camp
Melvin Hills III earned an offer from Alabama after participating in camp at the University of Alabama Wednesday. Hills attends Lafayette Christian Academy in Louisiana. Alabama football is the fifth D1 program to offer the rising junior. Nick Saban informed Hills he had an offer from the Crimson Tide in a meeting after the camp […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Reactions: Con

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.