Latest Bama News 6/27/2022 Thru 7/3/2022

kyallie

FB Moderator
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Alabama defensive players grinding hard in offseason training for the fall
Henry To'oto'o prepares for a play against Florida
Alabama’s defensive players have done enough talking. Crimson Tide fans want to see this group become the best of the Nick Saban era, and the guys are ready to deliver. RELATED: Alabama RB Jahmyr Gibbs reveals insane 40-yard dash time Several players have worked with private trainers this offseason, including Brian Branch, Malachi Moore, Khyree Jackson, […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Jan 17, 2010
5-Star DE Jayden Wayne announces commitment date
Jayden Wayne flexes in gym
Jayden Wayne tweeted Friday he will announce his commitment on July 9. Wayne is expected to play his senior season at IMG Academy, and he is one of the top edge-rusher prospects in the 2023 recruiting class. Alabama offered the Washington product in May, and he visited Tuscaloosa multiple times afterwards, including once during the […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Jan 17, 2010
Jalen Hurts cooks a perfect Philly cheese steak in front of Eagles fans
Jalen Hurts (#1) celebrates TD run for Eagles in 2021 game versus New Orleans Saints
The city of brotherly love is embracing Jalen Hurts, and he is embracing it. Philadelphia loves Hurts’ toughness, leadership, and potential to be a star quarterback in the National Football League. He guided the Eagles to the playoffs in 2021 and totaled 26 touchdowns. Hurts is expected to have a huge year in the fall, […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Jan 17, 2010
Alabama RB Jahmyr Gibbs reveals insane 40-yard dash time
Alabama RB Jahmyr Gibbs (#13) with first-team offense in 2022 Spring Football Practice
Nick Saban loves his change-of-pace players on offense and running back Jahmyr Gibbs absolutely fills that void. Gibbs, who transferred to Alabama from Georgia Tech last year, is expected to add breakaway speed out of the backfield and through the air as a three-down running back. But while answering questions on his Instagram story on […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Jan 17, 2010
Tua Tagovailoa explains how Alabama prepared his confidence for the NFL
Tua Tagovailoa in warmups before Miami Dolphins played Buffalo Bills
Tua Tagovailoa is growing into a vocal leader for the Miami Dolphins. He has never been much of a talker in his football career, but he feels more comfortable as Mike McDaniel allows the Hawaiian to let his personality out. Tagovailoa has been a five-star recruit, a conference champion, a national champion, a Heisman Trophy […]

kyallie

FB Moderator
Jan 17, 2010
Tua Tagovailoa considered transferring from Alabama after ‘Fourth Quarter Program’
Alabama has been known to have one of the most rigorous offseason conditioning regiments in college football and it nearly turned away one of the team’s star players. During an appearance on his new teammate Tyreek Hill’s podcast “It Needed to be Said”, Tagovailoa shared that the Crimson Tide’s “Fourth Quarter Program” nearly forced him […]

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
5-Star DE Jayden Wayne announces commitment date
Jayden Wayne flexes in gym
Jayden Wayne tweeted Friday he will announce his commitment on July 9. Wayne is expected to play his senior season at IMG Academy, and he is one of the top edge-rusher prospects in the 2023 recruiting class. Alabama offered the Washington product in May, and he visited Tuscaloosa multiple times afterwards, including once during the […]
He is going to Miami as a defensive player..His NFL future could have been as a Arik Gilbert-like TE...

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Alabama RB Jahmyr Gibbs reveals insane 40-yard dash time
Alabama RB Jahmyr Gibbs (#13) with first-team offense in 2022 Spring Football Practice
Nick Saban loves his change-of-pace players on offense and running back Jahmyr Gibbs absolutely fills that void. Gibbs, who transferred to Alabama from Georgia Tech last year, is expected to add breakaway speed out of the backfield and through the air as a three-down running back. But while answering questions on his Instagram story on […]

[/Q
He may not be the fastest back in the country.But he is fast enough :LOL: But what he is,and has been for 2 years,is the most elite,dangerous,and explosive offensive player in the country with the ball in his hands. At ANY position,not maybe including QBs Bryce,Hooker,or Caleb Williams.And just like Hooker,the national narrative "genius " pundits havent caught on yet because of stats and constantly "bloviating" about lesser talents.They are about to get an eyeful.

The young man is as an efficient and talented 1-cut runner as you will ever see. Very seldom,if ever, will you see someone make the 1st defender miss as much as this young man.Then he explodes with great vision and wiggle.He seems to catch the ball pretty effortlessly and he will drop the hammer on guys trying to tackle him.A true threat to take it the distance every time he touches it

Just stay healthy and upright young man. I believe,with the expected return to health for Jase,Roydell,and Trey Sanders,that The Tide Coaches will be able to easily manage his workload throughout a long year.Even though they will be tempted not to because of his abilities.But those other 3 guys,at 100%, have terrific skill-sets also.Going to be fun(y)(y)

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: kyallie

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Now is Aaron Anderson injured?
I saw something on another site where he posted he is on crutches, but I am not on twitter so can't read what it says. I think Dallas Turner had tightrope surgery. That's 2 guys so far that I have read about. Hopefully, they heal in time for the Texas game and nobody else gets injured, especially starters , but really everybody hopefully stays injury free. I'd like to have minimal injuries and no severe season ending injuries this year... Bama is due for that. RTR

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: kyallie

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I saw something on another site where he posted he is on crutches, but I am not on twitter so can't read what it says. I think Dallas Turner had tightrope surgery. That's 2 guys so far that I have read about. Hopefully, they heal in time for the Texas game and nobody else gets injured, especially starters , but really everybody hopefully stays injury free. I'd like to have minimal injuries and no severe season ending injuries this year... Bama is due for that. RTR
I share your hopes as I`m sure everyone does but it`s unrealistic. The best we can hope for are low numbers of relatively minor injuries, IMO. These young men are playing a game that is incompatible with the human body.

Latest threads

Shop the TideFans.shop !

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!