Alabama: Latest Bama News 9/20/2021 Thru 9/26/2021

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Time to give Pete the benefit of the doubt. Every questionable performance by our D is levied against this man who now seems to have a full head of grey hair thanks to his stint in Tuscaloosa. Nick trusts him and so do I.
I've really tried. Even defended him due to the injury situation in 19. Thing is, he had amazing talent in 18 ( mack and moses) that underperformed. 19 they also underperformed even though super young. Last year even with the injury to moses the talent was there but underperformed and this year he might have the best pair of lbs since McClain and Hightower and they aren't doing as well as we would expect either. The only common thread is golding...

Last edited:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I've really tried. Even defended him due to the injury situation in 19. Thing is, he had amazing talent in 18 ( mack and moses) that underperformed. 19 they also underperformed even though super young. Last year even with the injury to moses the talent was there but underperformed and this year he might have the best pair of lbs since McClain and Hightower and they aren't doing as well as we world expect either. The only common thread is golding...
Man I dig it. I really do. But the real common thread is Nick himself. He built this thing and Golding is the manager, not the boss. We are fans on a message board so we are doing what we are supposed to be doing. But if we are pointing at weaknesses on the D side of the ball then we need to be criticizing Saban. Pete is just doing what he is told IMHO.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Man I dig it. I really do. But the real common thread is Nick himself. He built this thing and Golding is the manager, not the boss. We are fans on a message board so we are doing what we are supposed to be doing. But if we are pointing at weaknesses on the D side of the ball then we need to be criticizing Saban. Pete is just doing what he is told IMHO.
maybe, but really we've never had ILBS looks this lost before Golding. Yes, we've had the same scheme issues with the TE seam routes or RB wheels, but the ILBS were at least doing what they should instead of who knows what. I can't remember the exact season, but with either Pruitt or Kirby we had a run of injuries at ILB one year, and somehow that coach was able to get newer/younger/less experienced players out there and at least making the right reads for the most part.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.