Link: Laura Rutledge tongue tied? Or not?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Kirby's face during the whole interview was hilarious. He was like "Don't stare at her legs! Don't stare..don't stare!!!"
My eyes gravitated to her legs while watching the video. Can’t imagine the view from the stage.

Last edited:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Hahaha, that was pretty funny. Yeah, I am a big fan of hers. Not only does she do a very good job, but she is very easy on the eyes. She also seems fun and won me as a fan when she jumped into the Tennessee River that time when they were in Knoxville. A nice looking woman who will drink a beverage and hang out at the lake is my kind of woman.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hahaha, that was pretty funny. Yeah, I am a big fan of hers. Not only does she do a very good job, but she is very easy on the eyes. She also seems fun and won me as a fan when she jumped into the Tennessee River that time when they were in Knoxville. A nice looking woman who will drink a beverage and hang out at the lake is my kind of woman.
In her bikini....you left that part out......;)

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I though this was going to be about a coach who got tongue-tied trying to talk to Laura Rutledge, which I could totally understand.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.