News Article: Leaving & Staying: What Alabama Offense Might Look Like Next Season

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Again NFL GMs do not care what you think or anyone else thinks. History has shown that most are dumb and will draft the wrong guy. My guess is Williams will be #1 and someone else will get a steal with Bryce.
Amazingly they look at radar guns more than between the ears....and if you watch pro football you'll soon realize that the between the ears is really important. I saw so many 10-15 yard passes today that were not bullets, but kept the ball moving. BY will be a starter in less than 3 years...providing no more injuries.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Amazingly they look at radar guns more than between the ears....and if you watch pro football you'll soon realize that the between the ears is really important. I saw so many 10-15 yard passes today that were not bullets, but kept the ball moving. BY will be a starter in less than 3 years...providing no more injuries.
You would think that after 102 years, the NFL would figure it out. Nope!

Reactions: Padreruf

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Bryce is about to be richer - er. He was born rich.

We have no idea how these guys will do in the NFL. We just don't. Different game altogether. But he is the best college QB that I have ever seen.

Reactions: Jay Hughes

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
Again NFL GMs do not care what you think or anyone else thinks. History has shown that most are dumb and will draft the wrong guy. My guess is Williams will be #1 and someone else will get a steal with Bryce.
Please send this transcript in regards to Bryce to Mark Davis and Dave Ziegler 📧

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
They do the same thing in baseball. So many kids are awarded scholarships to DI schools because they can register a number on a radar gun or register a number on the "exit velocity" radar and kids who honestly are better ballplayers are either overlooked completely or have to start out on the JUCO level or D II/ D III level.

Reactions: Padreruf

Jmonty71

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2022
From what I have seen, Bama will rely heavily on their O-line to win the battle of the LOS. Let's be fair, whoever wins that battle of the LOS (Line of Scrimmage), often wins. I think Bama will resort to a run heavy, ball controlling offense. Once you establish the run, do some play action plays and hit them for deep passes. It sounds basic, but it is that simple.

LittleLexi

Scout Team
Nov 7, 2022
I fully expect Simpson to be the starter next year. And call me crazy, but I think when he is done at Bama he will leave with his name right there with the great ones.
I 100% agree and this is one of the reasons why I think BOB is not going anywhere also.

Reactions: tideindc

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
Looks like another highly rated WR is leaving Bama. That makes 4 and 3 OL that were all highly rated coming out of high school. If that is not an indictment on how they feel the offense has been run under BoB then I'm not sure what is.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Would love to hear more.
It's real simple: Look at the OLs that's going out. now,, Go look at class of 2023 OL we're signing soon. Count how many playerss are leaving and coming in. The numbers are almost a swap. This is same for WR. It's matter of making room for the incoming freshmen. We'll take WR/OL from transfer portal. I think we'll be under 85 by spring to leave room for potential transfers in spring.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.