Les Miles offered a secret settlement to an LSU student.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Dangggg..It's getting really bad for The Swamp Kittens & it couldn't happen too a more deserving bunch..Maybe The Vol's are a little more deserving..LOL

Reactions: Con

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I was going to suggest that Miles could have just settled to make the problem go away, but he is fighting very hard to keep the settlement from becoming public. Now, it is possible that what he is trying to hide is the allegation itself, but it is also possible that he is trying to hide evidence of his guilt.

I like Miles, but if he was hitting on interns then he needs to retire.

Reactions: dtgreg

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I was going to suggest that Miles could have just settled to make the problem go away, but he is fighting very hard to keep the settlement from becoming public. Now, it is possible that what he is trying to hide is the allegation itself, but it is also possible that he is trying to hide evidence of his guilt.

I like Miles, but if he was hitting on interns then he needs to retire.
Probably the latter...............this could really blow up big time

Reactions: B1GTide

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
“Hitting on” a person can be interpreted in so many ways. Since a settlement was offered, I’m wondering if it was much worse than “hitting on” seems to imply.
There have been rumors about LM in BR for some time, but there are probably rumors about every FBS coach in the country, so who knows...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I’m sitting here in awe of the fact this was going onnat the same time Petrino was hiring a side chick to play Batgirl on his motorcycle and Hugh Freeze was at Ole Miss (where he was later found to have dialed Candy Cane for a date).

Reactions: dtgreg

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I’m sitting here in awe of the fact this was going onnat the same time Petrino was hiring a side chick to play Batgirl on his motorcycle and Hugh Freeze was at Ole Miss (where he was later found to have dialed Candy Cane for a date).
In awe? You don't think there are stories we've not heard about?

I'd be shocked if half the FBS coaches weren't screwing around. Call me cynical, but...

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
There’s a very wide chasm between “l’d like to take you out to dinner and the opera tonight” & “I’d really like to dive between the sheets with you”...

Some men get it...and some men don’t...and that’s a problem.

But (and I say this with all due respect to all of the self-respecting women in the world) there are some women who prefer the latter...and that’s part of the problem also.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
I’m even more in awe of the fact the name of firm that uncovered the settlement is Husch Blackwell...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
There’s a very wide chasm between “l’d like to take you out to dinner and the opera tonight” & “I’d really like to dive between the sheets with you”...

Some men get it...and some men don’t...and that’s a problem.

But (and I say this with all due respect to all of the self-respecting women in the world) there are some women who prefer the latter...and that’s part of the problem also.
Sorry, but how is that part of the problem?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.