Game Thread: Liberty Bowl: Mississippi State vs. Texas Tech (ESPN @ 5:45 CT)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Ok, no fumble. But why wasn’t it intentional grounding? It never crossed the line of scrimmage

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
TT is holding a lot and getting away with it
You saw that on that long run, tech player had a big handful of jersey right in front of the side judge. How did they not call that? But, I will say, the refs are letting them play tonight

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
State doesnt want to be here. I know that’s an often used excuse, but the Bulldogs just don’t care. SEC- It just doesn’t mean much

Reactions: B1GTide

squib

1st Team
Sep 24, 2005
Most overrated coach in football. “Look he has something funny to say about Halloween Candy, he must know X’s and O’s.” Nobody gets more airtime for coaching .500 teams than Leach.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
was about to ask if the SEC has won a bowl game. seeing florida and auburn lose makes me happy... but its starting to make the conference look bad.
Meh, the three teams who have lost so far were a combined 18-21, playing against teams with a combined records of 30-10. Tonight's TT/MSU game is the first time an SEC team has faced a record with a lesser record.

I mean, I don't really care, I hate every team in the SEC not named Alabama. But the deck has been stacked against the SEC so far.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.