TideFansStore.com: Limited Edition Nike React Element 55 Shoes - Bama style!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
LIMITED EDITION:
Alabama Crimson Tide Nike React Element 55 Shoes - Crimson

This is the first year Nike is releasing a footwear collection for the holiday season and they have a really good-looking shoe for your favorite Bama fan(s)! :) Just click the pics below or go to TideFansStore.com.

Lots of really nice new gear. If you don't like these shoes, get T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, tailgating gear, outdoor gear, office gear, kids gear, and much much more!

Bama is now the #2 selling team for football-related gear on Fanatics (behind Notre Dame).

There's also an "Up to 60% off sale" going on for select items until Sunday 11:59pm EDT!

*If you click on our TideFansStore.com / SHOP link (in the menu) and buy something, we may earn a commission and you will support this amazing community. You'll also be supporting Alabama as all gear is officially licensed. Thank you!

Last edited:

B1GTide

Hall of Fame
Apr 13, 2012
I already have 2 pair of Alabama shoes. I really don't need a third, but I like the Alabama Zoom Pegasus version being sold. I saw them in the Supe Store last month.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Select gear is 65% off this weekend!

If you click on our TideFansStore.com / SHOP link (in the menu) and buy something, we may earn a commission and you will support this amazing community. You'll also be supporting Alabama as all gear is officially licensed. Thank you!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bamaboy16