Local businesses that are open

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
So, here's a thread to promote local businesses & restaurants in your area that you know are open. Give the city, state, name of the business, and a link and any necessary hour information. Don't write an essay on the business. We'll assume if you put it here, it's worth the patronage.

If you are a business owner, we'll waive the "don't promote your own business" and you can list it here, too. Would just ask that you also support those that do support us, as well!

We'll keep this running as long as we're having to be socially distant!

Last edited:

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
All of these are great at supporting local causes, as well.

WOODSTOCK, GA (& around Canton/Kennesaw/Marietta)
Econorides - local event transportation and airport shuttle. (book now/travel later)

MARIETTA, GA
Righteous Que - some of best BBQ in the metro. (They're also going to feed the Kennestone ER next week)

SMYRNA, GA / VININGS, GA
St. Angelos Pizza - Great pizza
Muss & Turner's - great sandwiches and brunches

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My daughter, who owns a restaurant, said that it's very difficult for one to break even with takeout only. Also, a restaurant owner from VA was on NPR this morning and he suggested tipping very heavily (I've already been doing that). The few servers still working with takeout are also struggling...

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
My daughter, who owns a restaurant, said that it's very difficult for one to break even with takeout only. Also, a restaurant owner from VA was on NPR this morning and he suggested tipping very heavily (I've already been doing that). The few servers still working with takeout are also struggling...
Yeah, I got dinged in another thread for calling out people who don't tip at least as if they were served at a table, nevermind that it's takeout.

I stand by my original statement....

In times like this, there's a special place in hell for anyone who skimps on a tip for the staff because, "nobody served me."

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
All of our local restaurants are now closed. Not enough people were utilizing the take out options for them to remain open. But our town bar had to be closed down by the police yesterday. The owner was arrested. It will only get her a ticket, but she is a trumper and ranted about her rights when arrested. '

Trumpers gonna trump.

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com