Looking For Troy vs. Clemson Tickets, Friday 2PM.

TroyTrojan

May 18, 2021
Hello Tide Fans,

I first want to congratulate y’all on a great softball season. I’m looking for three tickets to the Troy vs. Clemson game at 2PM on Friday. If three are not available, I’ll also take two. Any seating areas would be appreciated and any reasonable prices will be accepted. Thanks.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Hello Tide Fans,

I first want to congratulate y’all on a great softball season. I’m looking for three tickets to the Troy vs. Clemson game at 2PM on Friday. If three are not available, I’ll also take two. Any seating areas would be appreciated and any reasonable prices will be accepted. Thanks.
good luck finding them. For whatever reason they are sold out and people are asking the moon and stars for them. What I would suggest is just go and see if someone is selling at the stadium.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Yesterday evening, the University announced that it was increasing capacity for the Regional, and is putting additional reserved seating on sale.

The email didn’t say what the new capacity would be, but other sites are at 100%. Don’t know if UA will go that far or not.

You have to buy tickets by Session (for this tournament, a “Session” is a day), not by the individual game. The wording of the email I received might indicate you have to buy for all sessions.

Call 205-348-2262.

TroyTrojan

May 18, 2021
Thanks for your help everyone. We were able to get 4 tickets and are really looking forward to it. This will be our first time at Rhoads Stadium.

Reactions: major tidefan

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.