Loss of a TideFan

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I am very saddened and stunned to hear this. Banjeaux was one of my favorite posters, and I will miss seeing his input on the NS board. RIP Banjeaux, and condolences to his family.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As I noted in the thread on the Skagit bridge he started the day before he died, his last activity was 7:45 AM the day he died. That personifies a hardcore Bama fan and Tidefan. I hope I can do the same, but I doubt that I can...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'm so sorry to hear banjeux has passed away..He was a great poster on here & have no doubt he was an awesome Dad..Everytime one of our members from TideFans passes away..It's like losing a family member..Despite us never meeting..You really get to know each other on here..So it hits home every time one of us passes on to our next journey..RIP Banjeaux..You will be missed Brother..

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Banjeaux was definitely one of my favorite posters on the ns board. He often ventured where some didn't dare to go on there. If/when I post a link there it will be in his memory. He would usually beat me to it when I was thinking of posting a link. And the running mystery of "are Banjeaux and Seebell the same person", has been solved. RIP Banjeaux, you will be greatly missed here at Tidefans, so, I can only imagine how much more you will be missed by your friends and family. This is a sad day. Tidefans ns won't be the same for me.

Thank you Byron for letting us know, and I am very sorry for your loss.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I notice he liked a bunch of posts in that thread that day. Maybe that was his way of saying "Goodbye". I'm glad he had his son to come on here and tell us of his passing. NS won't be the same without him.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Wow, I'm truly shocked and saddened. I loved his posts and will greatly miss him.

Thanks for letting us know. May God give you peace and comfort to your family.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I notice he liked a bunch of posts in that thread that day. Maybe that was his way of saying "Goodbye". I'm glad he had his son to come on here and tell us of his passing. NS won't be the same without him.
I looked it up and this was his last action on the board:
5/24 12:45 PM - banjeaux clicked Thanks for this post: Re: Seattle: I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water by Tidewater

R.I.P. banjeaux :(

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I am really gonna miss banjeaux. He livened things up I imagine he had the record for thanks. like and dislike all on the same post. I am proud to be considered banjeaux's twin/alter ego.

Rest in peace brother.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.