Link: LSU accidentally overpays football coach Brian Kelly by $1M

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I wonder if it concerns anyone in Baton Rouge that it took the LSU "officials" catching it rather than Kelly or "his people" catching it and saying something?

1674744483474.png

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
When they pay a guy $100M it makes an extra $1M seem like pocket change. After beating Bama and getting to the SECCG in his first season if I was LSU I'd probably tell him to keep it as a bonus.
Then when they lose to Bama in 2023 and finish 3rd in the west they'll be setting up a payroll deduction schedule.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Well. I don't know. With Orgeron they had success followed by failure and they gave him a $17M buyout.
And at his press conference confirming he wasn't coming back and the amount of money they were paying him not to come back, he said "I can buy a good hamburger". LOL! That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Reactions: PA Tide Fan

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Kelly said nothing about it. Perhaps he thought it was a generous tip?

Now, I am wondering how generous he is at giving tips when he eats out...?:unsure:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
With what BK accomplished lat year vs what was expected, I'm betting they just let him keep it.
Slight thread drift......

Last Spring I ordered a shipment of Bromeliads from a South Florida nursery who delivered. Another green industry friend of mine went in on the order so we split shipping cost. I thought I had everything calculated properly and handed the driver the cash.

Later on got an email from the nursery telling me I overpaid by $100.00. Do I want a credit for my next order or do I want it refunded.

I went back and looked at my calcs and saw where I made the mistake.

I emailed her back and asked that she split the extra between the two drivers. Easy decision to make. :)

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Slight thread drift......

Last Spring I ordered a shipment of Bromeliads from a South Florida nursery who delivered. Another green industry friend of mine went in on the order so we split shipping cost. I thought I had everything calculated properly and handed the driver the cash.

Later on got an email from the nursery telling me I overpaid by $100.00. Do I want a credit for my next order or do I want it refunded.

I went back and looked at my calcs and saw where I made the mistake.

I emailed her back and asked that she split the extra between the two drivers. Easy decision to make. :)
What company do you make your most orders with? And....are they hiring drivers?

• Haha
Reactions: Bazza

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
I wonder if it concerns anyone in Baton Rouge that it took the LSU "officials" catching it rather than Kelly or "his people" catching it and saying something?

View attachment 31749

Let him keep it. It will be one less million they will owe him when he is fired.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
We owe him a beating in Tuscaloosa.
I promise you this, if we get Pruitt as DC, Jayden Daniels won't be breaking off 25+ yard quarterback runs into completely unoccupied areas of the field and we will not see a consistent pattern of wide-open receivers running downfield each game either.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.