Game Thread: LSU at Texas A&M game thread

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Teammates: “What did Coach O say to you after that pick 6?”

Finley: “I think he said the crawfish etouffe is excellent at The Chimes...”
Orlovsky talking about the ogre coaching that kid up. The ogre knows two things: how to cheat at recruiting and where the best jambalaya is in Baton Rogue.

Reactions: CB4

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
“This A&M defense is as good as advertised”.

Uhhh...no this LSU offense is The Gang That Can’t Shoot Straight.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I don’t like LSU or Coach O at all, but I felt sorry for the freshman TJ Finley when he was yelled at like that. He’s doing his best as a freshman. Of course, I hope he plays bad against Bama though. But O could have toned it down a notch.

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
I don’t like LSU or Coach O at all, but I felt sorry for the freshman TJ Finley when he was yelled at like that. He’s doing his best as a freshman. Of course, I hope he plays bad against Bama though. But O could have toned it down a notch.
Would Saban have hugged him like Harbaugh would’ve?

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I think the butt chewing ultimately will help Finley. Tough love......for the freshman QB.
Maybe. But rather than eating out his freshman QB maybe ogre should focus on actually making an adjustment and blocking the corner blitz for once

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Would Saban have hugged him like Harbaugh would’ve?
I have no doubt that there was absolutely nothing constructive in what the ogre said to that kid. It’s pouring rain, he’s getting pummeled, he got hit as he threw, AGAIN, it was intercepted and returned. That was the time for keep your head up, power through this game, and slap him on the butt as he walks away. He should’ve unleashed his fury on the offensive line who is getting demolished every play.

• Thank You
Reactions: OSUTideFan

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.