LSU Loses Myles Brennan to Left Arm Injury

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Not good for the kid he has had a rough two years. Wish him a speedy recovery. Does anyone know what LSU has after Johnson?
Why, yes, I do.

First, let me say I feel bad for Brennan too. Hope he recovers and comes back to be a part of the team, even if he doesn’t see the field. I don’t see him coming back for a 6th year, although with the doesn’t count COVID year, he is able.

Our true freshman now 2nd string QB is a name you are familiar with, or at least his Dad’s name. It’s Garret Nussmeier who was rated somewhere around the 14th best QB coming out of HS. His Dad is now the QB coach for the Cowboys. He was an early enrolee, participated in spring and looked like a true Freshman.

Incidentally, next year LSU has the #1 rated QB coming in, Walker Howard. His Dad Jamie was a QB for LSU in the 90s and notoriously threw 6 picks, I think 3 or 4 for pick sixes against AU. To his credit, Jamie overcame that terrible situation and lead LSU to some great wins and our first winning season after the Curley years. That should be an interesting Dad group in the stands with Max’s Dad Brad, Doug Nuss and Jamie.

Finally, we have a walk on Gordon McKernon. His Dad is a billboard lawyer in LA. He is our Alexander Shunnarah (sp?)

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Why, yes, I do.

First, let me say I feel bad for Brennan too. Hope he recovers and comes back to be a part of the team, even if he doesn’t see the field. I don’t see him coming back for a 6th year, although with the doesn’t count COVID year, he is able.

Our true freshman now 2nd string QB is a name you are familiar with, or at least his Dad’s name. It’s Garret Nussmeier who was rated somewhere around the 14th best QB coming out of HS. His Dad is now the QB coach for the Cowboys. He was an early enrolee, participated in spring and looked like a true Freshman.

Incidentally, next year LSU has the #1 rated QB coming in, Walker Howard. His Dad Jamie was a QB for LSU in the 90s and notoriously threw 6 picks, I think 3 or 4 for pick sixes against AU. To his credit, Jamie overcame that terrible situation and lead LSU to some great wins and our first winning season after the Curley years. That should be an interesting Dad group in the stands with Max’s Dad Brad, Doug Nuss and Jamie.

Finally, we have a walk on Gordon McKernon. His Dad is a billboard lawyer in LA. He is our Alexander Shunnarah (sp?)
Thank you

Reactions: LSUgrad2BamaDad

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.