Game Thread: LSU vs the shorthorns

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Watching game day and they talked about the who’s offense. They did look good against an overmatched team last week; however, what will be like against a defense with a pulse? TX has the athletes to make trouble to the new look tigger’s offense.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Sounds to me like they are basically going to try to become Alabama on offense. Good for them if they can implement it, but they have Joe Burrows and we have Tua T.

Win for Bama once again.

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
Matthew McConaughey just about ripped Corso’s head off trying to pull the Tiger head off him. Pretty rough on a guy who has had multiple strokes.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'll be pulling for Texas. I'd like to see the rest of the SEC burn to the ground this year.
Gotta agree. I'd rather see Texas get confident and be able to compete with OU than see LSU get a confidence building win and get stronger in the SECw

And I kinda like Sam Ehlinger...seems like a good, tough kid who is Texas thru and thru.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Actually, you are surrounded......................

Awbrens..........................10RC, and if you wander too far into Jawhuh, you run into Awbrens with a lake.

OTOH, imagine how I felt moving here 11 months after the Cotton Bowl screw job. You remember..............the one after that Iron Bowl some of us still have nightmares about.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.