LSU’s season just got worse (QB has a significant injury)

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
They should be glad they are not VT. They have 24 players questionable for this week's game. Twenty two of them the reason is undisclosed.

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
I personally like O...he’s a great character for college football.

But he may well end up in the ranks of the Chiziks and Cokers of the game as far as worst coaches to win a NC.

I’m not surprised at all that they’re a mess right now...but I also expect their best game of the season when we travel to Red Stick.
I don't hate him, personally, but I don't know him. I know his wife knows him personally, and she hit the road over the off-season. Again, never know what the story was there. Not going to speculate.

Further, that title they won last year was with a QB who had that one break out year. I wouldn't even put him on Cam Newton's level. But you are spot on....they are like Auburn, in that they have one date circled on that calendar every year. They play up and they play down, all year, every year. But that one day. Maybe, if both programs stopped looking at Tuscaloosa so much, they could string together some consistency for their programs. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Joe Burrow and the OC coordinator (Brady??) could have possibly ruined any realistic expectations for O, LSU QB's and offenses going forward. I've heard "the perfect storm" used a lot from LSU fans regarding the 2019 team/season and I think five-six years from now that term will be more real than people realize.

We’ve highly underperformed so far. We have elite players who are just so young and so inexperienced. After losing 19 starters, the DC and the co-OC, this was not the year for LSU to see spring practice cancelled across the board. I wanted to believe we could compete for the SEC, but it’s not happening.

This thread was about Brennan and he’s done well, although his game one performance wasn’t stellar. He took too many sacks and it cost us. He improved tremendously after that game, but he still has some inaccuracies. I hope he can play this week And the rest of the season.

I‘m not going to judge O by this year, but he definitely needs to earn his paycheck next year.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Reports sound as if the other QBs are getting most if not all of the reps. If so, he won't play. Coaches keep injured starting QBs listed as questionable as long as they can get away with it so that the opponent has to prepare for him.

Last edited:

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
From CFN:

What’s Going To Happen
LSU has never been able to overcome the hangover from last year.

The scary part? Considering how bad Mississippi State has been, LSU hasn’t faced a dangerous offense yet.

Brennan being hurt doesn’t help, and not playing Florida last week isn’t necessarily a plus considering the young team needs more time and more work, but it’s just not happening on defense so far.

South Carolina isn’t going to open it up, but the offense will click well enough to keep the chains moving, the LSU O off field, and the program will have its first three-game winning streak since the middle of 2017.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
LOL, I doubt they're gonna let you have any control over their life...

I don't like O because I don't care for stupid people. No control over me, I literally don't care what he says or does. I just laugh at him.
pretty much, but he proves anyone can win a national championship at LSU. Imagine if they got a good coach

Reactions: crimsonaudio

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.