Mac Jones and Najee Harris named to the pro bowl

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He’s getting some meat on him. May end up looking more Big Ben than Major Tom.
He is and he mentioned "getting stronger" in the rather long interview. He's never been slow and he's always been able to throw on the run - throw well. Both these seem to surprise the announcers. I've come to the conclusion all the time they have is to watch a few snippets of tape and look at the season stats. In one game, Mac threw a frozen rope into a tight window and the color guy made a remark about "unexpected arm strength"...

Reactions: dtgreg and Con

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
He is and he mentioned "getting stronger" in the rather long interview. He's never been slow and he's always been able to throw on the run - throw well. Both these seem to surprise the announcers. I've come to the conclusion all the time they have is to watch a few snippets of tape and look at the season stats. In one game, Mac threw a frozen rope into a tight window and the color guy made a remark about "unexpected arm strength"...
Who started the Mac is slow and has a weak arm myth?

Have they even watched him play?
Not trying to start a race thing, but is it because he is white and they just assume it

Reactions: jarhead

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
Who started the Mac is slow and has a weak arm myth?

Have they even watched him play?
Not trying to start a race thing, but is it because he is white and they just assume it
He's just another one of those Alabama "game managers", you know.

Reactions: The Ols

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Mac also wears those rib pads that make him look like he's got more around the belly than he actually does.
In college, he always wore thicker than others, making me wonder if he had a rib problem. I think the ones he wears as a Patriot are actually thinner than the ones at Bama...

TopBamaBloke

Scout Team
Jun 7, 2021
It was cool to see Mac and Najee lined up in the backfield together again. Brought back great memories of our best offense ever!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He’s getting some meat on him. May end up looking more Big Ben than Major Tom.
He's an inch shorter than Burrow and four pounds lighter, according to the published stats. However, he has right at 10" hands, compared to Burrow's 9" hands. Nevertheless, I've seen his size compared to Burrow unfavorably...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.