Mahomes card goes for $4.3MM

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
"A Patrick Mahomes 2017 Panini National Treasures 1-of-1, NFL shield, autographed card has sold for $4.3 million, the most ever paid for a football card and the fourth-largest sum fetched by a sports card all-time."

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Wish I had bought the Michael Jordan rookie card back in mid-80's when I could have gotten it for <$1000.
Yep, just talked with a friend of mine last night who is an avid card collector and he said he remembers walking into a drug store when he was a kid where they literally had a pallet of 1986 Fleer Basketball wax pack boxes marked down to next to nothing trying to get rid of them. There was a mess up in the ordering and the store received an entire pallet of 1986 Fleer Basketball instead of their intended order of baseball. He left the store disappointed because he wanted Fleer baseball... :oops: He said he still has nightmares about that today at 50 years old! LOL!

Reactions: Padreruf

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.