Malik Benson, the top JuCo player in the country, has committed to Alabama

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Plano, TX
Great video! I know those aren't SEC DBs guarding/chasing him, but he looks great.

I love how he catches the slant passes. I'm getting warm memories of Waddle catching slants and taking them to the house. He catches the ball full stride and seems almost to accelerate in the process!

And what great hands. He caught a number of passes with defenders draped on him. And he's not afraid to catch it going across the middle either!

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Great video! I know those aren't SEC DBs guarding/chasing him, but he looks great.

I love how he catches the slant passes. I'm getting warm memories of Waddle catching slants and taking them to the house. He catches the ball full stride and seems almost to accelerate in the process!

And what great hands. He caught a number of passes with defenders draped on him. And he's not afraid to catch it going across the middle either!
Not High School kids either :LOL: :LOL:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Great pick-up. I saw his coach interviewed and he has a 3.5 GPA and takes his football and school work seriously. He said his favorite Bama players are Henry Ruggs and Jameson Williams since he can fly also. Sounds like he will be great addition to the team. Welcome and RTR Malik!

Windsortide

All-SEC
Nov 11, 2019
I read an article recently where he said he has never been timed in the 40. He was a track star that would have had a track scholarship if his grades were better. He is a 10.3 100 guy and long jumped over 25 feet in high school.
Sounds explosive 🧨 too me.

Latest threads

Shop the TideFans.shop !

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!