Marcel Ozuna arrested - D-U-I.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I’m not posting a link, look it up if you would like. Double A has made some great moves as Braves GM, navigated tough waters, and brought along a lot of young talent. The one blemish to me is the Ozuna contract.

Domestic abuse charge, not playing well, and now a DUI. he is no longer needed at Truist.

There is a lot of talent in the Braves system, more good players than roster spots . and that’s before talking about Rosario or Duval. There Has to be a personal conduct clause in MO’s contract to help the Braves Get out of it.

Last edited:
  • Smash Keyboard
Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Eat the 40 million, We don't need this crap. Did not need him last year, don't need him now. We never should have signed him. He should have kept Duvall or Donaldson for 2021 instead of this guy. One of the reasons we traded and got Duvall back last year was because of him. It is past time to just eat the money and move on. I wish we could find a for cause reason to not pay him.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Eat the 40 million, We don't need this crap. Did not need him last year, don't need him now. We never should have signed him. He should have kept Duvall or Donaldson for 2021 instead of this guy. One of the reasons we traded and got Duvall back last year was because of him. It is past time to just eat the money and move on. I wish we could find a for cause reason to not pay him.
I think last year was the time to cut him lose , don’t know if you can give him away now. Will probably have to trade Ozuna and a prospect and eat part of his contract to get rid of him. I’m sure AA is working behind the scenes to work something out after the season or with Team attorneys to release him.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Honestly… I think we should let Duvall and Heredia retire a Brave and option Ozuna until his contract is over or someone picks him up. I can take Duvall’s diminishing numbers and Heredia’s one way talent over this.

Hell right now I would probably think Grossman and Rosario probably deserve extensions until we find a permanent left fielder.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.