Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
  • Haha
  • Thank You
Reactions: UAH and 92tide

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
" “The question is whether she’s a moron who’s a natural talent or is she just a cynical manipulator? I just happen to believe she’s a true moron who happens to be great on camera. "
In other words, she is nuts but she is hawt. A deadly combination.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
The republicans are afraid MTG will become the face of the Republican Party because they have made AOC the face of the Democratic Party. I don't think the democrats will want to give MTG that much oxygen, but hey, if it makes the GOP nervous I'm all for it. The whole Republican Party votes as right wing extremists anyway so why not?

Reactions: UAH and 92tide

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
AOC became the boogeywoman for the right. My Facebook feed was flooded with memes of dumb stuff she supposedly said. (Such as “We should go to the sun at night”). Sadly, some people actually believed them.

For Greene, just post her actual quotes. No need to make stuff up.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The republicans are afraid MTG will become the face of the Republican Party because they have made AOC the face of the Democratic Party. I don't think the democrats will want to give MTG that much oxygen, but hey, if it makes the GOP nervous I'm all for it. The whole Republican Party votes as right wing extremists anyway so why not?
the republicans are doing a fine job on their own of making mtg (and some other nut jobs) the face of the republican party. like usual, some republicans in georgia are panicking and trying to switch the narrative to this somehow being due to something the democrats are doing.

Reactions: Go Bama

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think she is representative of her constituency. Sad, but that is one of the most racist parts of America. Places like that are a cesspool of misinformation. Children are taught from the breast to hate and distrust.

Reactions: TexasBama

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
these garbage people will step on anyone and everyone to put themselves on top.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
What was said? I prefer written articles while I'm at work so I cannot watch the video right now. Does anyone have a summary of what she said?

Do you think the dems will actually go through with this? It will be interesting to see what happens if they do. I'm sure she will claim it is a conspiracy to keep her quiet, which would actually be true this time.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
What was said? I prefer written articles while I'm at work so I cannot watch the video right now. Does anyone have a summary of what she said?

Do you think the dems will actually go through with this? It will be interesting to see what happens if they do. I'm sure she will claim it is a conspiracy to keep her quiet, which would actually be true this time.
I don't think it is a conspiracy if it is wide out in the open

Reactions: 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

i hope they do. they seem to have finally gotten the memo about the inherent duplicity and bad faith that is foundational to the current gop

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.