Marjorie Taylor Greene

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert are lone votes against reauthorizing bill to help Leukemia patients

The bill would reauthorize a program that matches bone marrow donors and cord blood units with patients who have leukemia and other diseases. The bill would help thousands of people diagnosed with leukemia and other diseases by reauthorizing the National Marrow Donor Program and the National Cord Blood Inventory for another five years.

Boebert said in a statement to CNN, "This bill added hundreds of millions of dollars to the national debt, while not receiving a CBO score or going through the committee process," a reference to scoring done by the Congressional Budget Office, the agency that, among other things, tells lawmakers how much legislation will cost.

And Greene, who often makes outlandish claims to seek headlines, claimed that "Nothing in this bill prevents the funding of aborted fetal tissue by taxpayers."
1618598089127.jpeg

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'll be very interested to see how it goes...
Now that we have evidence that she and all QAnon followers have been manipulated by a kid from another country, could she really get elected again? I would think that any idiot running against her as a Republican could wipe the floor with her.

Reactions: MobtownK

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
But see this is where our democracy is.
It takes an idiot to run against idiot. You know what they say about arguing with an idiot.

We talk about the sheer lunacy of politics.
But how many us in here would consider entering a race? I used to consider it but no way now that I have a family.

Now that we have evidence that she and all QAnon followers have been manipulated by a kid from another country, could she really get elected again? I would think that any idiot running against her as a Republican could wipe the floor with her.

Reactions: B1GTide

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
But see this is where our democracy is.
It takes an idiot to run against idiot. You know what they say about arguing with an idiot.

We talk about the sheer lunacy of politics.
But how many us in here would consider entering a race? I used to consider it but no way now that I have a family.
I ran for SGA president decades ago against "the machine" and lost almost 2-1. Since then, I've never entered a race where I didn't know the outcome in advance... :)

Reactions: PaulD and GrayTide

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
She is all in for Trump so I don’t see why she can’t win. If a GOP PAC tries to bankroll a sane person she can just say the establishment RINOs are against her.

I would not bet against her re-election.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
She is all in for Trump so I don’t see why she can’t win. If a GOP PAC tries to bankroll a sane person she can just say the establishment RINOs are against her.

I would not bet against her re-election.
She literally said that she believes that democrats drink the blood of babies. She said that. And now we know that an infantile brat hiding in Japan tricked her into believing it, and she still claims that it is true.

Reactions: 81usaf92

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
She literally said that she believes that democrats drink the blood of babies. She said that. And now we know that an infantile brat hiding in Japan tricked her into believing it, and she still claims that it is true.
Yeah and it’s why I’ve lost faith in voters. She makes Sarah Palin look like a functioning member of society by comparison.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
You have more faith in the people of NW Georgia than I do.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
2022 is going to be fun in jawjuh. the natives are getting restless and their hoods and robes are getting moldy hanging in their closets.

• Sad
Reactions: seebell

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Marjorie Taylor Greene Compared Black Lives Matter to the KKK

[Discussing the Chauvin trial]“This is mob rule. This is not law. This is not court. This is not justice, so to speak,” she added. “And I’m not even talking about the verdict. I’m just talking about the fact that BLM has become the most powerful domestic terrorist organization [in] the United States, and they are fully supported all the way in the Congress and the White House.”

She later added: “It was, you know, it’s basically the same tactics that the Ku Klux Klan used to use. They used to go and take to the streets with their torches and their, you know, uniforms, and go out there like some sort of army.”
Unreal.

• Haha
  • Facepalm
Reactions: B1GTide and 92tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.