Link: Mark Dantonio steps down as the Head Coach of Michigan State ...

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
My next door neighbor best friend's son in law's baby sitter has an aunt who is a realtor in East Lansing and she was showing houses to Mrs. Terry yesterday!

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
I can see Fleck rowing his boat all the way to East Lansing.
Don't know about that! It's gonna be hard for State in recruiting, with what all has gone on there over the past couple years...! This year ranked 43rd with all 3* commits...
Me Thinks Dantonio saw the writing on the walls and decided now was the time...
Unless State has huge pockets, Fleck should stay were he is...

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Don't know about that! It's gonna be hard for State in recruiting, with what all has gone on there over the past couple years...! This year ranked 43rd with all 3* commits...
Me Thinks Dantonio saw the writing on the walls and decided now was the time...
Unless State has huge pockets, Fleck should stay were he is...
I hope any huge pockets that they have/may have had, are severely depleted or wiped out by lawsuits...
I know that the current kids shouldn't suffer, but they chose to go to that University with both eyes open.
That's all I'm going to say about that...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Hmm, I'm surprised there wasn't something put in the contract of that bonus to keep him from doing this. But, maybe they don't mind him leaving.
Can't tell without access to the contract, but usually a longevity bonus has a hard qualifying date. You either make the date or you don't. There's rarely any "Indian-giver" clause. What's much more common is the reverse - an employer terminating a contract to keep an employee from reaching the date...

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I was told that Mel Tucker, who just completed his first year at Colorado, was going to interview this weekend. I don't know how serious a candidate MSU sees him as, but enough to ask him to interview.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I think Luke will stick with Cincy another year as he has something brewing. Probably holds out for big money next year. State needs to swing for the fences on this one. Should take the Mississippi schools as an example of building excitement back into their program.
Yup. One more good season and let Urban turn down USCw again 😂 and much better jobs will likely open.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.