Mark Emmert to step down as NCAA president by June 30, 2023

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Heard the news on the radio yesterday afternoon. First thing that came to mind was "I wonder what illicit/illegal activity(s) he got caught in?"

Like the majority of others I don't trust the NZAA but this guy is as close to useless as a leader as I've ever seen.

Reactions: crimsonaudio

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Heard the news on the radio yesterday afternoon. First thing that came to mind was "I wonder what illicit/illegal activity(s) he got caught in?"

Like the majority of others I don't trust the NZAA but this guy is as close to useless as a leader as I've ever seen.
The Roger Goodell of college football.

Reactions: Padreruf

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
I believe this is the beginning of the end for the NZZA! I think we'll see super conferences take place ( almost there now) and power five will have their own as will group of five

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Mark Emmert isn't to blame for the NZAA. They were self-discredited when they blew in and picked the pockets of Penn and Notre Dame with the first TV deals in 1951. They were little more than mobsters whose presence was tolerated because the alternative was no oversight AT ALL - but that they bullied everyone they wanted is without question true.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Good riddance. I am not sure what this new Transformation Committee is really about, but it may be that football is headed to a 32 or 64 team top level and this is step one. Either way, where the ncaa is concerned I’m for hooking up the oxen to pull their buildings down and sowing the land with salt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.