Baked Beans
Texas Toast

Dessert: Blueberry Cream Pie

Hope to post pictures..

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Goose -- sounds delicious! Can't wait to see the pictures -- love blueberries! My sister is grilling steaks for all the "Mom's" in the family tomorrow!

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
BamaGoose, please share the Fried Tater Salad recipe with us! And a very belated happy birthday to ya!
Thanks. :) Sorry for the delay been a hectic few days since last Friday. I didn't get to do my menu because of other things.

Fried Tater Salad
Ingredients
Peanut oil, for frying
2 pounds russet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
3 tablespoons capers
1/2 red onion, finely chopped
2 stalks celery, finely diced

Directions
In a deep-fryer or heavy-bottomed pot, heat enough oil to come halfway up the sides of the pot, to 350 degrees F.

Add the potatoes to the hot oil and fry until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from the fryer to a paper towel lined sheet tray to drain. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.

While the potatoes are frying, mix together the mustard, mayonnaise, dill, and capers in a small bowl.

Add the fried potatoes to a large serving bowl. Toss in the red onion and celery, then gently fold in the mayonnaise dressing. Season with more salt and pepper, if needed, and serve.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.