Game Thread: Miami @ Denver (CBS 4pm Eastern)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The OC needs to be fired today. The failure not to move the pocket after halftime is inexcusable. I don't care a whit about the phins, but this idiot is going to get Tua killed.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
that should be ballgame there. 20-10 Denver. A lot of time left but given the OC and the Oline play that will do it. Miami might as well just take a knee on offense the rest of the way.

Reactions: B1GTide

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The OC needs to be fired today. The failure not to move the pocket after halftime is inexcusable. I don't care a whit about the phins, but this idiot is going to get Tua killed.
That’s kinda why I’ve been more against Tua starting this early. That and Fitz was doing great before he was benched. The Dolphins really have a lot of offensive line problems that need to be fixed

Reactions: seebell and B1GTide

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I knew the Ravens were in trouble preseason when Colin Cowherd kept going on and and on about how they were destined to go 16-0. He couldn’t find a weakness on their team. :rolleyes:
I got beat up with alot of "You were wrong about Lamar" remarks last year once he was on pace for the MVP. But ultimately I was proven right. He just isnt a great passer and doesnt have that big game winner gene. He might beat the Steelers on thanksgiving, but its looking like a bigger task than what it did after they lost a few weeks ago. Lamar is great against teams that can contain his athletic abilities and force him to pass, but he is a major liability when forced to pass. More or less he isnt in the same zip code as Mahomes like guys like Bayless, Rob Parker, and Cowherd desperately want him to be.

This Ravens team aint winning the Super Bowl, and probably wont sniff one. Right now the best teams in the AFC are the Chiefs, Steelers, Raiders, Colts, and Titans.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I got beat up with alot of "You were wrong about Lamar" remarks last year once he was on pace for the MVP. But ultimately I was proven right. He just isnt a great passer and doesnt have that big game winner gene. He might beat the Steelers on thanksgiving, but its looking like a bigger task than what it did after they lost a few weeks ago. Lamar is great against teams that can contain his athletic abilities and force him to pass, but he is a major liability when forced to pass. More or less he isnt in the same zip code as Mahomes like guys like Bayless, Rob Parker, and Cowherd desperately want him to be.

This Ravens team aint winning the Super Bowl, and probably wont sniff one. Right now the best teams in the AFC are the Chiefs, Steelers, Raiders, Colts, and Titans.
He has hall of fame moves as a runner and decent throwing ability. If it weren’t for his athleticism, he would have been a late round draft pick and still a backup. Frankly, he never would have won the Heisman either.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Unless he learns to avoid hits, it will always be something.
He’s got to learn it now or never. I admit if he hasn’t learned it by now...

But his career is literally on the line here. If he wants to be great, he’s got to change. On the flispide, however, the Dolphins must upgrade their line and skill players or it won’t matter what Tua does.

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.