Game Thread: Miami @ Denver (CBS 4pm Eastern)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I would think even Dallas fans wouldn't want to watch Dallas this year.
They don't - but because of NFL city exclusivity rules, I'm stuck.

They must have changed them, though.
I used to be forced to get Houston Texans games unopposed about ten years ago.

And I don't qualify for NFL Sunday Ticket.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
They don't - but because of NFL city exclusivity rules, I'm stuck.

They must have changed them, though.
I used to be forced to get Houston Texans games unopposed about ten years ago.

And I don't qualify for NFL Sunday Ticket.
Yeah, we have that here in Atlanta. No matter what we get the Failcons and as I mentioned earlier it is just bad football right now. The Aints are playing with their gimmick guy Taysom Hill at QB and this crappy Atlanta team cannot even take advantage of it.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Yeah, we have that here in Atlanta. No matter what we get the Failcons and as I mentioned earlier it is just bad football right now. The Aints are playing with their gimmick guy Taysom Hill at QB and this crappy Atlanta team cannot even take advantage of it.
Payton is an idiot for starting Hill. As bad as Winston was at Tampa he still was a competent starter.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I love Tua, but as an NFL fan I hate what he has done to CBS broadcasting in Alabama. A lot of great matchups are being sacrificed so Tua can be shown every week.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I love Tua, but as an NFL fan I hate what he has done to CBS broadcasting in Alabama. A lot of great matchups are being sacrificed so Tua can be shown every week.
I am in NJ and get the Jets and the Giants every week. I don't feel bad for you at all.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I am in NJ and get the Jets and the Giants every week. I don't feel bad for you at all.
Well here is a point. The Ravens and Titans are playing right now. Both littered with great Bama players and both are marching to the playoffs. But yet we are forced to watch info commercials because CBS here bought an out of market snoozer of a game between the Broncos and Dolphins because of Tua. Tennessee and Atlanta are typically the market teams for Alabama, but now all of the sudden we have Miami every week.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.