Michigan AD: Police investigating player scuffle after Michigan St. game

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
"What happened after the game is completely unacceptable. I've talked to the commissioner, he's looking into it," Manuel said. "The police are also looking into it, because they've seen the video and they're addressing it. We will leave it in their hands, but this is not how we should interact after a game.

"This is not the way another team should grab a player and do what they did, it's completely and utterly unacceptable. We will let the Big Ten and law enforcement handle it, but this is not what a rivalry should be about."

Harbaugh said two players were assaulted and said one player has a potential nose injury, but had not been diagnosed.
Michigan AD: Police investigating player scuffle after Michigan St. game

One video:

Ugly scene in Ann Arbor following the game

• Facepalm
Reactions: major tidefan

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Without context and based on what I've seen I'd give MSU two options:
1- everyone remotely involved is permanently removed from the team, or
2- forfeit the rest of your games
Not worried about context, the players must be gone. Teach your players to be violent men under voluntary self control, or leave the Big Ten. No place in college football for that.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I blame the Saban legacy.
Coach Sleepover might need to cross-examine his own conscience for the near occasion of sin - he was labeling Big Games James as the perpetrator of a "sophomoric ploy" in the State Penn - Meeshugan tunnel brouhaha at the Big House

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Heck, if I was a Bama player, and a bunch of Barn players had assaulted me like that, and all I had to do to ruin their lives was press charges, you bet your backside I'd press charges.
The assaulters were dead wrong and they are about to experience consequences.
To the Mich. State players, I say, to quote Charles Barkley, "Just take your butt-whoopin' like a man and move on!"

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.